Each participating team must complete registration online, be accepted by Tournament Registration Director, remit payment and check-in with official tournament staff prior to play.
A refund will not be given due to inclement weather conditions, or any naturally occurring event that requires game cancellation.
All players must be listed on the roster provided at check-in. No player may be added to the roster after check-in.
|Age Group||Roster Limit|
|U9 & U10||12 player roster limit (7 v 7)|
|U11 & U12||15 player roster limit (9 v 9)|
|U13 – U15||18 player roster limit (11 v 11)|
|U16 & older||22 player roster limit, but no more than 18 players are eligible to sit with the team and play at any one game.|
3. GUEST PLAYERS
- Guest players must be identified at check-in in order to be eligible for tournament games.
- Adding guest players after check-in will not be allowed.
- Guest players must have a valid player card or be on the official roster, and a proper guest player release form – the Specialty Play Action Form found here
- Guest players may be recreational players provided they obtain certification comparable to that issued by the state official that grants player registration cards.
- Number of guest players allowed is determined by the age group
- U8 – U10 – 3 maximum allowed per team
- U11 & U12 – 4 maximum allowed per team
- U13 & older – 5 maximum allowed per team
Online check-in preferred, details to come.
At in person check-in, the team representative must present:
- Six copies of the official roster (UYSA Picture rosters) or an official roster and player card for each player (out of state teams)
- A completed Guest Player form for each guest player (see Guest Player section for details)
Although not required for check-in (according to a new UYSA policy), teams must have the following documents at the field for each game:
- Medical release form or UYSA participant registration form for each player
U7 AND U8 JAMBOREE
WHEN: August 15-20, 2022
WHERE: Every team is guaranteed 3 games. (Regular season rules)
WHO: Jamboree for U7 & U8 Boys and Girls, teams may be co-ed based on how many teams register.
- Paige Moulton- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit http://www.wasatchsoccer.org/tournament for more information regarding the Jamboree format.
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO AN AWESOME TOURNAMENT!
Anyone interested in refereeing at the tournament, please contact Teri Mills, email@example.com
Please direct all questions to the Tournament Director, Paige Moulton, firstname.lastname@example.org