*If you register before Oct 17th, you can get a $50 discount by entering futsal50 in the last box before finalizing payment.
- Session #1: Dec. 2 – Jan. 28 8 Games for $600 (includes ref fees)
- Session #2: Feb. 3 – March 25 8 Games for $600 (includes ref fees)
- Game times will be from 3:30-9:45 p.m. on Fridays and 7:00 a.m.-9:45 p.m. on Saturdays.
- Teams will have 4 field players plus a goalkeeper. Roster size is unlimited.
- NO GAMES will be rescheduled due to Forfeits.
- We reserve the right to combine age groups, divisions, and leagues if needed without notice. We also reserve the right to divide the league into divisions if needed without notice. If an age group is combined, the rules for the oldest age group will apply.
- If you have multiple teams, we cannot guarantee the game times. We will try to accommodate as best as possible but please keep in mind that we have a lot of teams that will be hoping for the same accommodations and even though we strive to make it easy for our athletes and coaches, we cannot always accommodate every team each week.
- Teams may be required to play 2 games in one day.
- Games may be scheduled in daytime hours during Christmas break, New Year’s Eve, Martin Luther King Day, and Presidents Day.
- It is your responsibility to check your schedule on a regular basis to verify game times, days, and any possible changes.
- HEADING: 2011 and younger are NOT allowed to head the ball.
If you have other questions regarding our leagues please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teams may call one,30 second timeout per half (when in possession of ball, ball out of play).
- There is no overtime, injury time or stoppage time.
- Teams are comprised of four outfield players and one goalkeeper.
- The goalkeeper must wear a different color jersey than the outfield players.
- There is no offsides in futsal.
All substitutions are on the fly, this includes goalkeeping substitutions. Referees will not stop play for
goalkeeping substitutions. A substitute may not enter the pitch until the player leaving the pitch
leaves through the substitution zone in front of his teams’ bench. Any substitute who enters the pitch
before the player being replaced has completely left the field of play may be shown a yellow card. All
substitutions must take place through the substitution zone in front of his teams’ door closest to the
scorekeeper — not at the half-way line.
- Kickoffs: A goal may not be scored directly from a kick-off.
- Kick-ins: are indirect. The ball must be placed on or no more than 10 inches behind the line and the kick must be taken within 5 seconds. The kicker’s non-kicking foot must be out of bounds or on the line. (A kick-in that goes directly in the opposing goal is a goal clearance for the opposing team. A Kick-in that goes directly in the defensive goal is a corner kick of the opposing team.) If the kick-in does not enter the pitch or if the kick is not taken within 4 seconds the kick-in is taken by the opposing team.
- Goal Clearances: are taken when the ball wholly crosses the goal line and not under the crossbar and between the goalposts and after being touched last by the attacking team. The goalkeeper must use his hands to roll, bounce or throw the ball from anywhere inside the penalty area to outside the penalty area.
- Corner Kicks: are direct. The ball must be placed directly on the corner arc and the kick must be taken within 4 seconds. If the kick is not taken within 5 seconds the restart becomes a goal clearance for the opposing team.
- Free Kicks: may be indirect or direct. The ball must be stationary before the kick may be taken.
- Penalty Kicks: are taken from the penalty spot and must be taken by a clearly identified kicker. Defenders may not be nearer to the ball than 5 yards Infront, even or behind the ball when the kick is taken.
Fouls & Misconduct
- Indirect Free Kicks: When a player plays in a dangerous manner, impedes an opponent, prevents the goalkeeper from releasing the ball with his/her hands, goalkeeper takes more than 4 seconds to release the ball when in possession in his own half, or commits any offense for which play is stopped to caution or eject a player.
- Direct Free Kicks: When a player kicks an opponent, tackles an opponent, trips an opponent, jumps at an opponent, charges an opponent, strikes an opponent, pushes an opponent, holds an opponent, spits at an opponent or handles the ball deliberately.
- Blue Card Caution: The offending player is shown a blue card. If a player is shown two yellow cards in a match, he is shown a red card.
- Red Card / send-off: The offending team plays with one less player for four full game minutes. The offending player serves a minimum one-match suspension.
- Accumulated Fouls: All free kick fouls are recorded on the scoresheet and on the scoreboard. If one team accumulates 6 or more direct free kick fouls in one half, the opposing team will take a direct free kick without a wall from the Pentaly spot. All Direct Free Kicks Without a Wall must be kicked with the intention of scoring a goal by a clearly identified kicker. The defending team may not make a wall and may not be nearer to the ball than 5 Yards Infront, even or behind the ball when the kick is taken. The goalkeeper may be off the goal-line but may not be nearer than 5 Yards from the ball.
- Second Penalty Spot: 30 feet from goal-line and the center of the goal
- Penalty Spot: 20 feet from goal-line and the center of the goal and placed at the top of the penalty area line.
- Advantage: Advantage is applied in Futsal.
The Goal Keeper
Must wear a different color shirt.
He may wear long pants and/or other padding as deemed safe by the match referee.
May receive a kick-in directly.
May kick the ball directly over the half-way line.
May score directly with his feet during the run of play.
May not possess the ball for more than four seconds in his own half.
May throw the ball directly across the half-way line.
May not score a goal by using the hands (cannot throw or hit the ball directly into the goal)
Academy Director U7-U8
Director Of Coaching U12-15
Director of Coaching U9-U11
Director of Coaching U16-U19