Wasatch Soccer Mission Statement
Wasatch Soccer Club is organized to engage youth ages 5 through 19, in the sport of soccer and, thereby teach youth the game of soccer and develop their skills relative to it. Simultaneously, and with even greater emphasis, promote and develop their skills to live their individual lives productively and with satisfaction and to respect and contribute to their families, team and community.
WASATCH FEE TABLE 2021-22
|FEES COLLECTED AT REGISTRATION|
|Wasatch Club Fee**||$540||$615||$625||$645||$625|
|Less Discount for Parent Videos||-$50||-$50||-$50||-$50||-$50|
|UYSA Gaming League Fee**||$42||$50||$50||$30|
|UYSA Field Fee||$40||$40||$40||$40|
|TOTAL REGISTRATION FEE AFTER DISCOUNT||$499.25||$729.25||$747.25||$767.25||$727.25|
|Affinity Convenience Fee 3.1%||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Payment Plan Available*||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|FEES COLLECTED SEPARATELY AFTER REGISTRATION|
|Coaching Fee for non-volunteer coached teams||NA||up to $40 per month||up to $45 per month||up to $50 per month||up to $67 per month|
|Uniform (25% discount for families purchasing 3 or more uniform kits)***||Included||$216||$260||$260||$260|
|Premier Fee (all players on top tier teams. Includes game film, additional trainings including winter indoor time||NA||NA||$150||$150||$100|
* Payments can be split up into four installments by choosing the payment plan. The first Payment is due at registration, with subsequent payments due on the 15th of each following month until all payments are complete. If you need to make alternate payment plan arrangements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
**For those registering later in the year after the summer: Wasatch Club fee is prorated on the first of each month starting August 1, so fees are only assessed for the time the player participates. UYSA League fee is prorated once (half price) on November 15 so fees are only assessed for the spring season except U15+. U15+ ages are only assessed for one UYSA season ($30) no matter when they register.
***Once you have registered your players for the 2020 soccer year, email email@example.com to request the uniform discount code. The discount only applies to the purchase of the full X-League or Competition uniform kits.
Player / Parent Videos
Please follow the link below to complete the parent videos.
Please note, if doing this from a computer, after signing in, you will arrive at the Wasatch Soccer Club Pre-season boost tool videos. If doing this from the phone app, you will have to look for the Pre-season boost tool in available courses.
We are excited to announce our Partnership with Non-Perfect Dad, Richard Shorter. Richard currently works with Premier League Academies’ parents, including Manchester United, as well as other International Sports youth teams; England Rugby U18 Boys & Girls, England Hockey U16 & U18 Boys and Girls and England Cricket Board, to name a few.
The sports world is a high-pressure environment, Richard’s skills and experience mean he is able to probe the tough issues and challenges parents and coaches face, without being judgmental or pushy.
Richard will provide the latest and greatest support to organizations and parents enabling them to work effectively together for the best outcomes of the children.
We’re excited to be the first club in the United States to offer this type of support to parents, players and coaches to create the best environment for our players to excel on and off the soccer field.
Other Fee Information
- All Premier teams will pay an additional $150.00 Per Player. Fee is shown in the price breakdown above. Premier fee includes game videos and additional winter indoor sessions. Coaching fees will be in addition to the Premier team fee.
- Teams without a volunteer coach should expect to pay a coaching fee – to be determined by coach’s license and/or experience (see table below). Team members will be contacted at the end of June about the coaching fee payment.
- Teams may charge an equipment fee up to $20.00 per player, to pay for needed items that the team will use – bench, game balls, additional practice balls etc. The club provides coaches with game nets (if needed), flags, pinnies and cones.
- Tournaments and winter indoor soccer/futsal leagues are additional costs and are at the discretion of each team. Fees are coordinated with parents by the coach and team manager.
- Club Fee includes
- Winter indoor facility rental
- Outdoor practice and home game field rental
- Goalkeeper training
- Club training
- Team equipment (nets, flags, pinnies, cones)
- Personnel Fees – Trainers, admins, registrar
- Club DOC Coaching Support
- All fees are NON-REFUNDABLE. Exceptions to this rule may be granted at the discretion of the club for a season-ending injury to a player or a move out of the area.
Coaching Fees vary depending on the team (age group, level of play) and the coach (volunteer/paid, experience and license level).
Maximum coaching fee per age group per player per month
|A License||B License||C License||D License||Grassroots|
|U15+ (assessed for 9 months)||$67||$60||$55||$40||$35|
Wasatch SC offers fee waivers for players who need financial assistance. This differs from a scholarship in that club volunteer hours are required in exchange for the dollar amount waived.
The deadline for submitting the 2021-22 Fee Waiver Application is July 1. Please go to the link below to apply.
Club members wishing to apply after the deadline must ask their coach to email firstname.lastname@example.org endorsing financial need.
Click the link below to sign the Terms & Conditions and apply for a Wasatch Soccer Club Fee Waiver