• Payment must be made during online registration process
Each participating team must complete registration online, be accepted by Tournament Registration Director, remit payment and check-in with official tournament staff prior to play.
A refund will not be given due to inclement weather conditions, or any naturally occurring event that requires game cancellation.
All players must be listed on the roster provided at check-in. No player may be added to the roster after check-in.
- U7 8 player roster limit (4 v 4)
- U8 10 player roster limit (6 v 6)
- U9 & U10 12 player roster limit (7 v 7)
- U11 & U12 15 player roster limit (9 v 9)
- U13 - U15 18 player roster limit (11 v 11)
- U16 & older 22 player roster limit, but no more than 18 players are eligible to sit with the team and play at any one game.
3. Guest Players
- Guest players must be identified at check-in in order to be eligible for tournament games.
- Adding guest players after check-in will not be allowed.
- Guest players must have a valid player card or be on the official roster, and a proper guest player release form – the Specialty Play Action Form found here
- Guest players may be recreational players provided they obtain certification comparable to that issued by the state official that grants player registration cards.
- Number of guest players allowed is determined by the age group
- U7 - 2 maximum allowed per team
- U8 - U10 – 3 maximum allowed per team
- U11 & U12 - 4 maximum allowed per team
- U13 & older - 5 maximum allowed per team
At check-in, the team representative must present:
- Six copies of the official roster (UYSA Picture rosters) or an official player card for each player (out of state teams)
- A completed Guest Player form for each guest player (see Guest Player section for details)
Although not required for check-in (according to a new UYSA policy), teams must have the following documents at the field for each game:
- Birth Certificates for each player
- Medical release form or UYSA participant registration form for each player