Check in for local teams (Utah County to Cache County) will be Monday May 22nd, from 6-8:30 p.m. Check in for non-local teams will be Friday May 26th starting at 12pm. All teams (in-state or out of state) will check in at the Wasatch Training Facility in Layton (976 N Marshall Way, bldg 2, Unit 4 corner of Marshall Way and Gordon Ave). IN STATE (Utah) teams will need the following:
- Six (6) copies of an Official Affinity rosters (with photos for players AND coaches)
- Guest players must be included on the photo roster with picture. Each guest player must have a specialty player action form signed by the releasing coach and parent
- Player cards for guest players who are considered tournament-only players
OUT OF STATE teams will need the following:
- Official roster
- cards for players and coaches (with photos)
- guest players must be listed on the roster. A guest player form from the home state is required.
- Teams failing to meet Check-In requirements will not be eligible to play.
- Teams must Check-In at least 2 hours prior to their first game (non-local teams)
Although not required at Check-In (according to a new UYSA policy) teams should have the following documentation at the field for every game:
- A medical release form OR UYSA Participant Registration Form with medical consent for EACH player, completed and signed (notary NOT required)
- If a player's age is questioned, a Birth Certificate must be provided before the next game (for out of state teams, a player card will constitute proof of age).
If you have any questions about check-in, please contact Kourtney Dalley.