Wasatch Registration Fees (2016-2017)
|Academy U7||Academy U8||U9-U10||U11-U12||U13-U15||U16+|
|State - Insurance||$8||$8||$11||$11||$11||$11|
|State Gaming League Fee||$42||$50||$50||$30|
|Academy Gaming League Fee||$62||$62|
|UYSA Legacy Field Project||$40||$40||$40||$40|
|Sub-total (Non-Wasatch Fees)||$70||$70||$113||$121||$121||$101|
|Wasatch Club Fee||$170||$360||$500||$510||$530||$510|
|TOTAL Registration Fee||$240||$430||$613||$631||$651||$611|
|Affinity Convenience Fee 2.9%||*||*||*||**||*|
|Payment Plan**||4 Max||4 Max||4 Max||4 Max||4 Max||4 Max|
*Finance Charge of 2.9% assessed by Affinity at the time of registration payment.
** Payment Plan is an equal split of Wasatch Fees ONLY (not UYSA or district fees, which are all paid at time of registration). First Payment is due at registration, with subsequent payments due on July 15th, August 15th, and September 15th.
- Referee fees are not included in registration. They will be collected by each team to be paid to the RefPay system. Approximate ref fee totals per age group are;
- Uniform fees are separate. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- Additional Elite Team Fees (includes coaching fees);
- U8 $150/player/year,
- U9 & U10 $250.00/player/year
- U11-U12 $350.00/player/year
- U13-U15 $450.00/player/year
- U16-U19 $400/player/year
- Teams without a volunteer coach should expect to pay a coaches fee - to be determined by the age of the team and the license of the coach assigned.
- Teams may charge an equipment fee up to $20.00 per player, to pay for needed items that the team will use - bench, game balls, additional practice balls etc. The club provides coaches with game nets (if needed) flags, pinnies and cones.
- Tournaments and Winter indoor soccer/futsal leagues are additional costs and are at the discretion of each team. Fees are coordinated with parents by the Coach and Team Manager
- All fees are NON-REFUNDABLE. Exceptions to this rule may be granted at the discretion of the board for a season-ending injury to a player.
FEE WAIVERSWasatch SC is offering training fee waivers for players who need financial assistance for the 2017-18 season. This differs from a scholarship in that club volunteer hours are required in exchange for the dollar amount waived.